Effective: March 1, 2007
Thank you for being a valuable member of ID Report's online audience. You are important to us, and we respect your privacy.
This policy pertains to personal information collected through this website and on ID Report's behalf through related websites managed by third parties. It does not pertain to information collected in other manners or offline. California residents, please see your California Privacy Rights section below.
Personally Identifiable Information
You may provide us with personally identifiable information ("PII") when you use this website or related websites by explicitly providing this information to us (e.g., through filling out registration forms or similar means).
PII includes any information by which you can be personally identified, and may include your name, address, age, date of birth, electronic mail address, occupation, employment information, telephone number, education, the kind of service provided to you, credit card number, and other similar information.
We collect credit card and related information for e-commerce transactions.
Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We may use and/or disclose your PII for the following reasons:
- to contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions;
- to contact you otherwise when necessary;
- for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered;
- to track our visitors' use of the site for internal market research;
- to improve the site and the services ID Report promotes or provides through the site;
- to customize the content and/or layout of our site for each individual visitor;
- to ask for your participation in brief surveys;
- to complete any purchases or other transactions you may perform on the site;
- to notify visitors about updates to the sites or services;
- to notify you about promotions, special offers, etc. regarding products and services provided by ID Report or its affiliates or partners;
- to be provided to ID Report affiliates or third parties in connection with the legitimate business purposes of ID Report or the site;
- to be provided to third parties for the legitimate business purposes of those third parties;
- to generate aggregate statistical studies;
- as required by law or regulation, or as requested by government authorities, or for the protection of persons or property; and
- in connection with an acquisition, merger, restructuring, sale or other transfer involving all or any portion of the business associated with the site; and
- for other business purposes.
We use reasonable security safeguards to protect the PII that we collect from unauthorized access. However, due to the design of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
How We Communicate with You
Your provision of PII online through our website or through information collected online on behalf of ID Report constitutes your affirmative consent that we may contact you by email, fax, and other communications for any of the uses stated above. See "How to Opt Out of Email Communications," below, for information regarding opting out of email communications.
Automatic Data Collection through Cookies and Other Means
We may record information about your computer and/or track your activity while you are using our website or our other online products. For example, we may record how many times you click on a hyperlink, determine whether you visited our site from a particular Internet link or advertisement, or track your path through the site. This automatic data ("Automatic Data") collection may include but may not be limited to information collected by cookies, IP addresses, and transparent GIFs. We use this Automatic Data to report aggregated website activity and to better understand the needs of our users so we can make informed decisions regarding the content and design of the site. We may also use this Automatic Data to personalize your experience on our site. If you provide us with PII, we may combine and use the Automatic Data with the PII.
Some of our online content may be provided by third parties that may collect Automatic Data regarding your online activity. These third parties include, for example, Google Ads and Burst Media. Information collected by third parties is subject to their own privacy policies and ID Report is not responsible for their privacy policies, practices or content.
We do not want to collect or maintain information from those under the age of 13. We do not permit children under 13 years of age to become registered users of our site. No part of our site is structured to attract anyone under 13. By using our site, you represent that you are not under 13 years of age.
How to Opt Out of Email Communications
After you provide information to us, you will receive an email from us asking if you would like to receive third party emails. If you prefer not to receive third party emails, you will have an opportunity to opt out of receipt of third party emails. In addition, each of the third party emails will also include instructions for opting out from future third party emails.
ID Report may send our own product emails (e.g., e-newsletters) to you from time to time. If you do not wish to receive the particular product email, you may opt out of future emails regarding that product by following the opt out instructions in the email.
Opt-out requests are specific to particular products. If, for example, you unsubscribe from one ID Report e-newsletter, you may still receive emails from us regarding other products, such as webinars or requests to complete surveys, all relating to ID Report.
Opt-out requests will be effective after a reasonable period of time for processing.
Your California Privacy Rights
How to Contact Us
CSP Business Media, LLC
1100 Jorie Blvd.
Oak Brook, IL 60523